Voices For Children
Voices for Children transforms the lives of abused, abandoned, or neglected children by providing them with trained, volunteer Court Appointed Special Advocates (CASAs).
Voices for Children believes that every child deserves a safe and permanent home and, to that end, will provide a trained CASA volunteer to every abused, abandoned, or neglected child who needs one, and advocate to improve the lives of children in the foster care system.
- We provide the highest level training, supervision, and continuing education for volunteers in San Diego County and Riverside County who advocate for the best interests of foster children and provide vital information to judges;
- We annually review and monitor the case files of every child in foster care in San Diego County;
- We increase public awareness about the foster care system; and
- We advocate for legal policies and practices that enhance the quality of life for foster children.
Organizational Core Values:
- We cherish children and put them first, always.
- We are grateful for our selfless and dedicated volunteers.
- We work hard and stay humble.
- We believe in the difference we can make by doing our job well.
- We set high standards for ourselves and constantly strive to improve.