USO San Diego has been in existence since 1941 and serves active-duty military, Healing Heroes, military families and Families of the Fallen.
USO San Diego is a premier USO Chartered Center providing morale and support services, as well as a “home away from home” for all members of the U.S. Armed Forces and their families.
The mission of USO San Diego is to enhance the quality of life for U.S. Armed Forces personnel and their families worldwide and to create a cooperative relationship between U.S. military communities and involved or supporting civilian communities.
– Accountability – We are individually and collectively responsible for our actions and commitments within and to the organization as well as the San Diego communities.
– Excellence – We are committed to continuous improvement for the organization.
– Fiscal Responsibility – We are efficient, effective and use our financial resources wisely to achieve our vision, mission and values.
– Respect – We treat everyone with dignity and respect.
– Selfless Service – Through teamwork and individual initiative, we are committed to achieve our vision, mission and values.
– Transparency – We are open and honest in our communications and operations.