Tri City Hospital Foundation
Tri-City Hospital opened its doors on July 16, 1961. Three years later, the Tri-City Hospital Foundation was created. The Foundation is a nonprofit 501 (c) 3 entity, tax ID number #95-6131483. And in 2018, thanks to the local donations and generosity of neighbors and friends like you, Tri-City Hospital Foundation was chosen to receive a California Nonprofit of the Year Award by State Senator Patricia Bates, for being an exceptional nonprofit organization in the community. For helping us advance the lifesaving work of Tri-City Medical Center, we thank you!
Tri-City Medical Center is a nationally recognized medical center for its innovative and technological advances as well as the caring and devoted physicians, nurses and employees who serve nearly one million residents in our district.
For more than 50 years, the Foundation has played an important role in promoting philanthropy and well-being in our community. Since our inception we have funded nearly $50 million in programs, services and capital needs including:
- The da Vinci® Robotic Surgical System
- The Siegel Family Surgical Suites
- The Beatrice Riggs French Women’s Center
- The Edgar & Jo Anne Jones Women’s Diagnostic Center
- The Emergency Department expansion
- NicView: The NICU camera-system
- State-of-the-art digital mammography equipment