What We Love – January.
- Kids Marathon Mile: Children of all ages and abilities are welcome to participate in the 2019 Kids Marathon Mile at LEGOLAND benefiting Merlin’s Magic Wand with the option to walk, skip, roll, run or even be carried through the course on January 19th. Participants will receive medals and can visit the park after.
- Canines Who Protect Us: Dogs have bravely served our country since World War II. Take the opportunity to learn more about these dogs’ unique skills in action or view the Military Working Dogs of USMC exhibit through June 30th, 2019. These dogs assist with security teams around the nation at events such as the presidential inauguration and the Republican and Democratic conventions.
- Running for Margaritas: This isn’t your average 5k, The Margarita Madness 5k Run/Walk on January 19this all about the party while still allowing you to get out, be active and give back to World Wide P.U.S.H. Foundation. Once you complete the 3 mile course, partake in an epic post-race party.
- An Evening with Itzahk Perlman: Violinist Itzahk Perlman will be gracing the stage at the California Center for the Arts, Escondido on January 19th. A celebrated classical musician and awarded humanitarian, Perlman has performed along some of the most renowned symphonies over the decades and is sure to present an unforgettable evening for his audience.
- Spinning & Brunching in the New Year: Nothing says “new year, new me” like a win! The New Year’s Resolution Class at the Hotel del Coronado is hosting a spinning competition on January 1st. The class is not only fun and good for your health, but the winner will receive a New Year’s Day Brunch for two.