Hot Sun, Cool Summer.
As summer is in full swing, here are some beauty products that can help you stay cool and protect you on all those sunny days.
1. Peter Thomas Roth Cucumber Gel Mask: cooling, calming mask spreads on in seconds and leaves dry skin hydrated, irritated skin soothed and feeling refreshed.
2. L’Occitane Frisson Verbena Gel for Legs and Feet: body gel feels cool on application and brings relief to achy legs and feet
3. La Roche-Posay Anthelios 30 Cooling Water-Lotion Sunscreen: watery formula feels chilly on contact but spreads evenly and absorbs quickly without feeling greasy. It is protection and relief in one, providing an immediate cooling effect and advanced sunscreen protection.
4. Fresh Rose Hydrating Cream: rose flower yields precious oil brimming with nutrients that naturally soothe and hydrate the skin with up to a full day of moisture.
5. Coola Sport SPF 30: sunscreen on the go in an all-natural Piña Colada scent. The spray will also nourish, repair and hydrate skin.
6. La Mer The Reparative Body Sun Lotion: Hydrating sun protection lotion helps defend the skin from harmful UVA and UVB rays, offering anti-aging benefits and moisture.
7. Obagi Sun Shield Matte Broad Spectrum SPF 50: first line of defense against the harmful effects of sun exposure.
8. L’ORÉAL Sublime Sun Sheer Protect Sunscreen Oil SPF 50+: includes natural moisturizing antioxidant oils, like argan, which absorb quickly and are rich in omega 3s.