By leading with Heart, Southwest Airlines is dedicated to having a positive impact in the San Diego community and is proud to partner with various non-profits that align with our mission. Among the some of the non-profits that we are proud to partner with are:
- MANA de San Diego empowering Latinas through education, leadership development, community service and advocacy. Southwest Airlines helps them commute to conferences that are a critical part of building their leadership skills.
- San Ysidro Health providing high-quality, affordable and compassionate medical, dental and mental health services to those who would otherwise go without.
- Promises2Kids providing services to better the lives of foster children. In the last 30 years, they have helped thousands of youth through programs like Camp Connect, the Polinsky Children’s Center and Guardian Scholars.
- Partnership for the Advancement of New Americans (PANA) is dedicated to promoting the fair and equitable treatment of refugee communities. They are accomplishing this goal through research and community organizing.
- Jacobs & Cushman San Diego Food Bank is devoted to providing nutritious food to those in need. They are the largest local hunger-relief organization, helping approximately 350,000 San Diegans each month.
- LEAD San Diego connects leaders to transform the Baja California and San Diego communities. Southwest Airlines works in partnership with them to support these initiatives.
- San Diego Regional Economic Development Corporation helps local companies accelerate the growth of their projects and expand to new communities. Together, EDC and Southwest Airlines are committed to shaping the region’s future.
- San Diego Regional Chamber of Commerce helps local businesses network to foster a healthy economy. With the support of Southwest Airlines, they are helping San Diego thrive.
- San Diego Girl Scouts helps girls build confidence, courage and character. A core part of Girl Scouts is helping in the community, something they share with Southwest Airlines.