San Diego Center
- San Diego’s oldest non-profit serving children and families.
- in 8 locations and provide community-based services within hundreds of homes and schools across San Diego County.
- empowering over 1,000 children and families every day.
- over 350 employees with passionate service to the health and well-being of our community’s children and families.
- the leaders and experts for children’s behavioral healthcare.
Protect the joy of childhood. Prevent emotional suffering. Incite change.
Inspire a world where all children and families live joyful and healthy lives.
San Diego Center For Children Contact Info
San Diego Center For Children
3002 Armstrong St
San Diego, CA 92111