Keep Your Child Active & Engaged
As summertime approaches, we share the tops summer camps your children will enjoy. San Diego has a variety of camps for children of all ages that will keep then active and exploring. Here are our top 25 summer camps in San Diego where your child can make new friends and memories:
- Alpha Omega Summer Camp: Your camper will learn a variety of new skills including fencing, martial arts, yoga, and science.
- APEX School of Movement Summer Camps: Based on the practice of Parkour, APEX’s summer camps are all about movement and learning.
- Archofacts Archaeology for Kids: Archofacts Archeology summer camp is perfect for your curious explorer.
- Bilingual Kids: Your children can learn a foreign language like Spanish, Mandarin, and ASL.
- Camp CaHiTo: Camp CaHiTo does it all including sleepaway, day, and special interest camps.
- Camp Jaycee: This camp offers a variety of programs including baking, performance arts, cartooning, and more.
- Camp Mountain Chai: Give your child the ultimate sleepaway camp experience. With stays ranging from 1-8 weeks, it is perfect for children from 2nd to 12th
- Camp Playball: This sports-focused camp will teach kids a variety of sports and build developmental skills.
- Dot to Dot: Activities include 2 hikes per week, visiting a horse ranch, and learning social skills.
- G3Kids: From gymnastics to beach days, your child will stay active all summer long.
- Keystone South Summer Camp: Your child can choose from sports, arts, and classic camp experiences.
- Mad Science San Diego: Your child will unleash the mystery and excitement of science.
- Monart School of Art Summer Camps: Your budding artist the opportunity can create to their heart’s content.
- Ocean Experience Surf & Skate Camps: Keep your kids active with these surf and skate camps.
- Outpost Summer Camps: From archery and swimming to exciting animal encounters and painting, your child will love Outpost Summer Camps.
- Recreational Music Center Summer Camp: Send your music lover to a camp that nurtures their rhythmic interests.
- D. Youth Camp: Here, your child will create lasting friendships, partake in team sports and activities, and grow in a positive environment.
- San Diego Civic Youth Ballet Camps: This experience combines dance, arts and crafts, and other aspects of musicality.
- SEACAMP San Diego: From hands-on labs to interactive ocean activities, your kids will have fun learning about marine science.
- Snapology: Snapology offers a variety of education and STEM-related camps that will keep your child engaged.
- Sweet Sugar Farm: Your kids will have the unique opportunity to connect with animals, including hikes with llamas and horseback riding.
- The Watersports Camp: The Watersports Camp is an excellent opportunity for kids to try surfing, sailing, and other watersports.
- ThoughtSTEM: Looking for something more focused on education or technology? Look no further than ThoughtSTEM’s coding camps.
- Woodshop Wizards Summer Camp: At this camp your little builder can learn the basics of woodworking, a skill they can use for a lifetime.
- Zen Totz: Allow your child to learn the art of mindfulness, meditation, and yoga at this Zen camp.
You cannot go wrong with any of these choices to keep your child smiling, learning, and growing this summer.