Voices for Children transforms the lives of abused children by providing them with volunteer Court Appointed Special Advocates (CASAs). We believe that every child deserves a safe and permanent home, and to that end, will review and monitor every court file in the system, provide a CASA to every child in the foster care system who needs one, and advocate to improve the lives of foster children. In addition, Voices for Children increases awareness about the foster care system, and advocates for legal policies and practices that enhance the quality of life for foster children.
Voices for Children believes that every child deserves a safe and permanent home and, to that end, will provide a trained CASA volunteer to every abused, abandoned, or neglected child who needs one, and advocate to improve the lives of children in the foster care system.
- We provide the highest level training, supervision, and continuing education for volunteers in San Diego County and Riverside County who advocate for the best interests of foster children and provide vital information to judges;
- We annually review and monitor the case files of every child in foster care in San Diego County;
- We increase public awareness about the foster care system; and
- We advocate for legal policies and practices that enhance the quality of life for foster children.
Organizational Core Values:
- We cherish children and put them first, always.
- We are grateful for our selfless and dedicated volunteers.
- We work hard and stay humble.
- We believe in the difference we can make by doing our job well.
- We set high standards for ourselves and constantly strive to improve.
Voices for Children Contact Info
SAN DIEGO COUNTY
2851 Meadow Lark Drive
San Diego, CA 92123
5555 Arlington Ave.
Riverside, CA 92504