WE SERVE THE SDPD SO THEY CAN BETTER SERVE YOU.
With the help and generosity of caring citizens like you, the San Diego Police Foundation is able to assist the San Diego Police Department in several important ways:
- Fund critical needs and shortages that shrinking budgets no longer cover.
- Support effective programs that fight domestic violence, online predators, and more.
- Advocate for better safety measures and practices in our communities.
- Strengthen the mutually beneficial relationship between SDPD and the public it serves.
- Raise awareness of the outstanding service the SDPD provides to our communities.
Remember, your gifts are tax deductible. Thank you for your support.
The Foundation is an independent 501 (c) (3) nonprofit organization providing support for efforts that enhance police/community relations, crime prevention and public safety through grant funding for specialized equipment, training, and cooperative community programs. It is governed by volunteer directors. The Foundation does not fund personnel, regular police vehicles, lethal weapons, officer’s uniforms or standard police equipment.